Tuesday, October 22, 2019

The Waiting House, 2

It had been so long since I had properly dressed, I knew I couldn't resist. I stripped off my male clothes, discarding them without a second thought, even as I was sure none of these beautiful things would fit... I wanted them all to...

And it seemed that I had everything I would need, if anything did fit. Everything from girdles to hose, petticoats to dresses, shoes, even makeup and perfume.

I found a seemingly never-worn underwear set... and was surprised when it fit.

Or, no... it was changing me to fit it!

I thrilled at the sensation, and quickly fastened myself into it all. The girdle gave me the hourglass figure I had always dreamed of. The bullet bra pushed up my bosom. The knickers filled out my derriere. I was becoming a woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment