Thursday, June 26, 2014

Bride of the Vampire

I try to keep my TG and non-TG interests apart (so I've resisted writing TG fanfic... just about...) but vampires cross my sexy and non-sexy interests.

Pale and Gothic and slim and prone to wearing old-fashioned clothing and having to pretend you're one thing when you're really another and sensually biting necks and eternally young and beautiful...



I'm not the first to add gender changing to their list of possible powers. I've seen a few stories like that. There's a whole clan (vampire type) in White Wolf's Vampire The Masquerade RPG who alter their bodies and those of others as their unique power. Of course, I'd usually bypass that and go straight to playing a female character, except in specifically TG roleplay where being changed is part of the fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment