Monday, June 30, 2014

Clothes maketh the man... into the woman

As a crossdresser with a yearning to be transformed, the idea of clothes that transform the wearer to suit them naturally appeals. Put on the right dress and I'll look like it was made for me... when in fact I was made for it.

My most elaborate (and I freely admit insane) fantasy involves this... and poltergeists... and period clothing.

There's a delightful moment in the basically terrible remake of The Haunting when invisible ghostly hands start to braid the heroine's hair. I really wanted it to go all the way from hair to outfit...

I've done this as a roleplay a few times, usually pulling the resulting beauty back into Victorian times but sometimes putting her in a new life in the present or other eras.

I'd make a film of it if I had the resources to do so... probably leaving out the TG element, just using the magic makeover...

No comments:

Post a Comment