Saturday, June 28, 2014

Roleplaying

This is something I do two ways.

1: as my secret identity, the regular group and dice and rules version.

2: as me, interactive storytelling and/or cyber.

I take care not to let 2 leak into 1.

I keep an eye on how many female characters I play, try to keep it less than 50% and make sure not to make them all very femme. In most games it doesn't really matter.

(Funnily enough I've gone most femme when there are female players around, they find playing tomboys with me playing a girly-girl amusing and throw in ideas.)

I've played female characters at more length online in 1-style games, as my physical presence isn't such a distraction from the role.

And (ahem) I may have played a female player in some games. There I get reallllly femme.

On Elliquiy and IRC and YIM, I pretty much exclusively do gender transformation stories, as it's all about the adult and erotic side of things. Some of them even have plots, of a sort!

No comments:

Post a Comment