Saturday, June 07, 2014

Crossdressing, transformation and fantasies

Having talked a little about who I want to be, I suppose I should discuss some specifics.

I call myself TG because it's a broad spectrum. I'm not transitioning at this time, but would like to. Given the chance, I'd go for it, permanently.

But dressing up is also erotic for me, so I'm a bit of a jumble of desires and motives.

I am a transvestite.

I'd like to be more.

My fantasies include:

Transforming into a full female, being beautiful. Currently impossible. Damn it.
Being passable when dressed. The closest to possible.
Forced feminization. Because of guilt about the whole thing, and submissiveness.
Being told what to wear. See above.

And it gets weirder...

Mind control. A step beyond force, where I have no choice at all... except to enjoy it.
Bimbo transformation. See above. Being sexy and fun, to please a man, and having no will to resist my new desires.
Clothing-based changes. Putting on clothes shapes me into the person who should fit them... so putting on a dress turns me into the lady it was designed for...
Vampires. Yes, I'm a bit of a Goth boy/girl.

And it tops out at "wow, that's just impractical"...

Time travel. Yes, I want to become a woman in a previous century. A time of really beautiful and impractical clothing, like the late Victorian era or the 1950s. "When men were men and women were women..." and I'd be a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment