Saturday, June 14, 2014

Forced Feminization, Bimbofication And More

Locked In Lace explains this idea nicely.

I didn't know the common term for this for a few years (I started dressing pre-WWW) and when I discovered it my first thought was "of course..."

As I was raised supposed to be a boy, wanting to be a girl felt "wrong", as something I wasn't supposed to want. But if it isn't (apparently) my choice to be feminized, I don't feel so guilty or ashamed.

And in fantasy, other kinds of coercion come in. Being tricked or blackmailed so I have to act as well as look like a girl...

Or being hypnotised to accept it. Which could also bring in mental changes.

One major variation on this is bimbo transformation. (Thank you CaptAdams!) I am physically and mentally changed into an ultra-feminine woman and made to enjoy it and it isn't my choice, so I can guilt-free, carefree and happy...

2 comments:

  1. Most people come in with that sort of fantasy, especially at Rachel's Haven, and most of the trade captions I did there for my first few years were "forced".

    Many move on to more subtle changes, etc .. those can be fun too, but as a creator, there can be nothing more fun than coming up with a Dee-vious well constructed trap for men to fall into femininity!

    Dee

    ReplyDelete