Thursday, June 05, 2014

Who I am, and who I wish I was

Once upon a time there was a boy who wondered what it would be like to be a girl. When he was about 12, he tried on some of his mother's clothes, just to see how they worked... how a bra went on and came off, that kind of thing... And I discovered that I liked it.

Since then I have fantasised, sometimes more and sometimes less but rarely not at all, about becoming a real girl.

I'm in the closet and not really passable IRL (unfortunately) so my dressing is occasional and secret.

Right now, I'm wearing black bra and panties, hose, skirt, heels and blouse. It feels good to be properly dressed.

Ultimately I want to change on a level not currently possible. :/

What I'd really like is a full gender transformation, ideally in a handy pill form. ;)

Would I be content to be just one woman, though? Sometimes I want to be a princess, other times a tart. A beautiful bride. A Gothic lady. A Victorian débutante. A 50s housewife. I want to try so many kinds of femininity...

Sometimes I'm Betty, sometimes I'm Grace, occasionally I'm something else like Tina. Just occasionally.

I like to think I'd settle down (with the right man ;) ) but I'd probably love costume parties...

In the meantime I roleplay, read stories and captions and comics, and fantasise about being turned into a girl...

Politically I'm a feminist - the things I want to happen to me I don't want to happen to women in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment